Your kitchen layout and functionality is the most important part of your operation. A highly effective kitchen design will save your staff time, and it will save you a lot of money in operational costs. So let our professional kitchen designers work with you to reduce your overhead costs and streamline your operation.
The key reasons you need a Thompson & Little professional to design your kitchen:
- We have the experience and understanding necessary to develop comprehensive floor plans, written specifications, detail drawings, and rough-in locations.
- We will provide cost effective design solutions that can be applied to your equipment costs. We will design the project around your budget.
- We can provide your design from scratch, with as little as a napkin sketch. Just provide your menu, concept, and traffic flow.
- Kitchen designs must meet current NSF and health regulations. We will ensure your project meets all applicable codes and regulations.
- We offer the highest quality equipment, with manufacturer representation that will visit your jobsite to customize your equipment needs.
Thompson & Little has a proven track-record of delivering customized foodservice solutions that work. By focusing on your specific operation, we will find solutions to all your design and layout needs that fit your budget.
Successful kitchen designs don’t just happen by accident!
Successful kitchen designs depend on a well-executed planning process between ourselves, the architect, and the end user. We will involve your architectural firm and the end user in a unique, collaborative approach to facilities an effective design. Your client will be guided throughout the entire process, from design and planning to the equipment installation, and their concepts will be reflected throughout the finished product.
Get Innovative Designs!
Our professional Design Team will integrate seamlessly with your architectural team, enhancing the full service image of your company and insuring the success of your client’s foodservice project. By taking into account the importance of concept, menu, traffic flow, and spatial planning, we deliver creative design solutions with the best interest of your client in mind. We furnish finished CAD drawings including equipment layout, rough-ins, elevation drawings, equipment shop drawings, and equipment cut sheet books.
Experience Saves Money and Protects Your Client’s Investment!
If you are an architect or developer seeking a cost effective “foodservice” solution, let us help design your next kitchen! With over 65 years of food service experience, we can bring your client’s concept to life and increase your bottom line.
Together, We’re Cooking!
Contact us today to get a quote or consultation on your next project.