If you need a written quote to submit to your finance office or you have a bid you’d like us to participate in, please let us know. We’d be more than happy to take the information and supply the necessary information to get you what you need. Quotes, Bids, RFI, RFP, RFQ, EUS—we’ll help you with it all.
THOMPSON & LITTLE, INC.
SAMS REGISTRATION: Active & up-to-date (03/23/2017)
GSA CONTRACT NUMBER: GS-07F-0417Y (valid through 06/30/2017)
What are your spending limits?
Q: What are the micro-purchase thresholds?
A: “Micro-purchase threshold” means $3,500, except it means:
(1) For acquisitions of construction subject to 40 U.S.C. chapter 31, subchapter IV, Wage Rate Requirements (Construction), $2,000;
(2) For acquisitions of services subject to 41 U.S.C. chapter 67, Service Contract Labor Standards, $2,500; and ,
(3) For acquisitions of supplies or services that, as determined by the head of the agency, are to be used to support a contingency operation or to facilitate defense against or recovery from nuclear, biological, chemical or radiological attack as described in 13.201(g) (1), except for construction subject to 40 U.S.C. chapter 31, subchapter IV, Wage Rate Requirements (Construction) (41 U.S.C. 1903):
- $20,000 in the case of any contract to be awarded and performed, or purchase to be made, inside the United States; and
- $30,000 in the case of any contract to be awarded and performed, or purchase to be made outside the United States
Reference: Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 2.101 – Definitions (Click here to view)