When purchasing a walk-in assembly, there are a number of factors to take into consideration:
1) Overall Walk-In Dimension (Width, Depth, and Height)
2) Do you want an indoor or Outdoor application? If outdoor, do you want a roof cap membrane? Does the walk-in flash to the building?
3) If the walk-in is indoors, do you need wall flashing to cover the gaps between walls, ceiling, and the walk-in?
4) Panel Thickness (4” , 5”, 6”)
5) Interior and Exterior Finish (typically aluminum or stainless steel)
6) Do you want a cooler and a freezer compartment?
7) What temperature do you want to run each compartment?
8) Do you want your walk-in to be floorless or have a panel floor?
9) If you have a panel floor, do you want extra structural floor support?
10) If you have a panel floor, do you want the floor covering to be stainless, diamond tread plate, or galvanized?
11) If floorless, do you have the proper insulation engineered into the floor of the building?
12) Do you want a ramp going into your walk-in?